Orientation of Art & Graft 2016-17
The Orientation Programme on Arts and Craft was conducted on 28.09.2016 at Scad B.Ed College Auditorium Mr. Vijaya Kumar, Arts and Craft Instructor from St. Xaviers Higher Secondary School, Palayamkottai, who made the student teachers know about Art, such as pencil drawing, spray painting and paper cutting in order to make an effective teacher.
He taught the students to draw birds, animals and flowers in the easiest way and he gave the students a small introduction about the art of making sculpture and drawing. He also taught to make small pictures and dolls by using numbers and he showed some of his pencil drawings and paper cuttings to motivate the students.
In the afternoon session, he taught ‘Spray painting’ then he made some models for students and finally he taught paper cutting. Thus the programme was very useful and effective for teaching learning instruction of student teachers.
- கிராம மேம்பாட்டு பணி
- சமுதாய முன்னேற்ற அடிப்படைத் திறன் வளர்த்தல் முகாம்
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- GUEST LECTURE
- VILLAGE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- NAAC-SSR REPORT
- College Annual Day 2015-16
- SCHEDULE FOR INTERNAL TEST III
- UNIVERSITY PRACTICAL EXAMINATION (27.02.2014 & 28.02.2014)