Our Vision for a New India
The vision of SCAD College of Education is, to enable the students to develop into outstanding, innovative and vibrant teachers to shape the destiny of future citizens of India.
The mission of SCAD College of Education is, to induce a student teacher to develop leadership and willingness to share responsibilities, to serve in the preparation of proficient, socially responsible, caring educators who could serve excellently to the society and also prepare researchers who could find and face the problems or advancements.
The motto of SCAD College of Education is, to achieve education with excellence and ethics and to reach the unreached.
“To ignite the minds through Quality education.”
- To provide an academically challenging environment.
- To cultivate life long love of learning.
- To foster intellectual curiosity, professional competency and moral responsibility.
- To impart moral values and responsibilities in day to day routine life.
- To provide the opportunities to build confidence, communication and soft skills and to interact and exchange various views on education
- To emphasize on mulch-dimensional activities: mental as well as physical to all round personality.
- To reach the unreached, the disadvantaged, differently able and the rural community.
- To create a zeal for an Eco-friendly world.
- To prepare balanced and service oriented citizens to adapt to a fluid society.
- To strengthen the values of humanity, national integration and understanding.
- To produce outstanding teachers positively contributing in a globally competitive world.
- To develop into an exemplary institution of excellence for the greater glory of God.
- One University rank per department.
- 100% results in all departments.
- Faculty efficiency aimed at 100%.
- To submit two papers per department for an year.
- Minimum one Industrial Visit per semester for every department.
- Quality education tapped from National and International resources.
- Programmed evaluation of knowledge accumulated.
- Modular approach to channelize knowledge.
- Continuous review and renewal of quality system.
- Admission is open to all qualified students without any discrimination.
- College Assembly (Prayer, Scripture reading, Thirukural, Thought for the day, Daily News, Proverbs, National Anthem.)
- Emphasis on total development- cognitive, psychomotor and affective.
- Excellent infrastructure and counseling facilities.
- Use of modern technology in the classroom
- Equipping students with ICT skills.
- Focus on Spoken English classes
- Positive influence of student teachers on students on Intensive practice-teaching schools.
- Swearing in for abiding by the professional code of ethics for teachers.
- Provision of Extension Lectures to develop social responsibility.
- Training in Citizenship values and leadership qualities.
- Involvement in relief activities in case of natural calamities.
- Regular picnic cum educational excursion and local excursion.
- Developing the spirit of international brotherhood and a sense of patriotism
- Emphasizing on Women’s empowerment
- Promoting the culture of questioning, analyzing and learning.
- Empowering the students and staff with creative mind and professional skills so as to excel as a group in future.
- கிராம மேம்பாட்டு பணி
- சமுதாய முன்னேற்ற அடிப்படைத் திறன் வளர்த்தல் முகாம்
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- GUEST LECTURE
- VILLAGE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- NAAC-SSR REPORT
- College Annual Day 2015-16
- SCHEDULE FOR INTERNAL TEST III
- UNIVERSITY PRACTICAL EXAMINATION (27.02.2014 & 28.02.2014)