Seminars & Work shop
A seminar on “Class room Management was conducted on 20.09.2015. Dr. Michael Leo Assistant Professor of Education, St.Xavier’s College of Education, Palayamkottai was the resource person. In his lecture, he focused the importance and need for classroom management.
A seminar on “Brazil Educational System” was conducted on 23.12.15 by Miss. Rosy from Brazil. During her speech she discussed the psychological problems of students, teachers and parents in their nation and compares it with our national condition.
An international Seminar on “INCLUSIVE EDUCATION” was conducted by Mr. Peter and Miss. Chelsea from Belgium on 3.2.2016. In this seminar they discussed the various inclusive educational methods which were followed in their nation Belgium and the problems in our educational system.
- கிராம மேம்பாட்டு பணி
- சமுதாய முன்னேற்ற அடிப்படைத் திறன் வளர்த்தல் முகாம்
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- GUEST LECTURE
- VILLAGE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- NAAC-SSR REPORT
- College Annual Day 2015-16
- SCHEDULE FOR INTERNAL TEST III
- UNIVERSITY PRACTICAL EXAMINATION (27.02.2014 & 28.02.2014)